Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Potpourri (a Jeopardy reference, of course)

I was working on something and I looked up and saw this. I just busted up. Not one, but two passeys. Apparently, getting him off one is going to be harder than I thought.

This picture just makes me happy.

As does this one...so cute.


Sometimes our small baby likes to relive the good ol' days and take a little swing ride.


One of my all time favorite pictures of Eli. I love his smile in this one.


Helping Dad with a little spring sprucing in the backyard. Matt is just counting down the days until Eli can mow the lawn.

More helping.

What a good weed puller! Unfortunately, he was so good he pulled out a nice chunk of my tomato plant the other day.

A little outing in January to see the world's tallest fountain in Fountain Hills, AZ. Are you jealous?

UP NEXT: It's an Easter Eggstravaganza...look for the new posting coming soon....

3 comments:

Layton Clan said...

Jen he is SO cute.

Love you lady.

Jen Layton (West)

Tyler and Beth said...

Your painted rock lawn looks so realistic! Also, Eli is a cute kid.

Tyler and Beth said...

Jenn- This is ridiculous. Take a break from childbirth recovery and post some new pictures.