Wednesday, April 7, 2010

March Madness and Easter

Matt and I both went to BYU so when BYU makes it into some sort of tournament, we become fans for the day, which is usually the duration of BYU in such tournaments. Luckily for us this year, we were able to watch 2 nail biters. And yet, after they lose, each year we swear that we will no longer root for teams that never, ever win. We say we're going to become Duke, Colts, and Yankees fans. But somehow, each year, we're pulled back to the teams in our hearts. But why we even bother with the Suns, I'll never know. Can someone just tell me if they will ever win a championship? Go Lakers!
Anyway, I digress. Back to the pictures. We proudly wore our BYU blue during BYU's last basketball game and we have family pictures to prove it!

Eli with his new favorite toy, the Walmart $2.95 salad spinner. It's good for spinning lettuce too.

Yep, there we are. Rise and shout, the cougars are out! Even though my sweatshirt isn't striped, I was the only one wearing "official" BYU gear. Go me.

There's Emmel, cheering on the cougs to their defeat. We did our best.


New day, Eli playing with trucks of course.

Our crazy girl.


Her new favorite thing is to climb in her doll stroller. She gets really upset when I try to tell her she's too big and take her out.

Coloring eggs for Easter...what a guy!

The hunt. I must say, I love Easter morning in AZ. The weather never disappoints...perfect for being outside. And Eli LOVED finding all the eggs.

I just love the way she furrows her brows. I just think it's so cute.


Cute crazy girl...with a little residue from the dirt she just ate. I thought she'd be done with the "put everything in your mouth" stage by now.

A picture together...these are hard to get. Gotta love them when you get them.

1 comment:

sylvia said...

since when did Emme get so big?! Eli also looks suddenly old to me too. They're cute, cute, cute.