Tuesday, October 30, 2007

New favorite place: the kitchen!

You can't really tell, but Eli decided to use a silicone bundt pan as a pillow to get a little shut eye in the kitchen. Call me crazy but I've never thought of using a bundt pan as a pillow. He must be a genius!

A few weeks ago, Eli discovered the cupboard. I was in the other room and came back into the kitchen only to find Eli nowhere to be seen, but I KNEW I had left him there. Anyway, I called his name and after a few seconds, I saw two little fingers poking out from inside the cupboard and then he pushed the door open. He made himself quite the little clubhouse in there! Funny boy!


2 comments:

Katie said...

Bundt cake pan! Who would have thought? So funny! I love the clubhouse too.

Chad Coleman said...

I actually ditched my regular pillow for a bundt pan last night - Not as bad as you would think. I'm not going to go as far as saying that I would prefer a bundt pan to a nice feather pillow - but when was the last time your pillow baked an Angel Food Cake? The bundt pan is all about versatility and it's good to see Eli recognizing that.