Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Silliness

He fell asleep while eating lunch one day. Sometimes eating can wear a baby out. :)
This picture cracks me up. He just looks so funny all excited and pointing. I can't help but laugh when I look at it.

Uncle Tim loves to put Barry in high, precarious places that make his mother nervous. I guess at least he gets to live a little because of it. I don't know, maybe we should keep Eli there as a permanent decorative fixture. He looks pretty good up there don't you think?


Babies are always so sweet when they are sleeping. Eli's new favorite place to fall asleep is the couch.




Sometimes when I walk in rooms, I see a baby somewhere he shouldn't be. This time he was on the coffee table and look how proud he is!



Again, showing his proudness of conquering Mount Table.



Sittin' in a cubby, playing with a firetruck.


I just love that silly smile with those 7 teeth.


Reaching on the very tips of his toes for the diaper bag....



"Oh, hey, is that a camera you're holding? Why, of course I'll smile!"


2 comments:

Chad Coleman said...

Cute Kid! He looks like a total rascal - into everything. I was looking at that picture of Andrew and totally thought it was Jason. For some reason I always picture Andrew as being 6 years old and throwing sofa arm covers at him...good times. Nice looking house too - our barstools are eerily similar to yours - of course I handmade ours with some cherry wood I chopped down in the backyard...so that can't be the case...:)

Katie said...

Wow, what an adorable boy you have. It's great to see pictures of your family and I am glad to hear you are doing well. I will be checking back often.

Chad's not too great with the keeping up stuff, so if you ever want info from us, you can check out my blog - although it does have a good deal of pure Katie babbling.